Classic Car Insurance Quote Assumptions
Your quote is based on the following assumptions. If the following are not true then unfortunately we cannot provide a quote online.
If for any reason you are not able to agree with the assumptions below don't give up on us - we are still very likely to be able to quote. We just need you to call us instead on 01 8820801
The Proposer should:
* be the legal owner and main user of the vehicle.
* be currently resident in the Republic of Ireland and have permanently resided in the Republic of Ireland.
* disclose all material information for all drivers(i.e. information likely to influence the assessment and acceptance of your Proposal). Providing false information could result in claims not being paid and/or your policy being treated as null and void.
All Drivers should:
* Be aged 25 years or more.
* Hold a full licence (with the exception of the policyholder spouse).
* not suffer from any medical condition which may affect their ability to drive, unless notified to and approved by the Licence authority.
* not have had a proposal declined, cancelled, refused or special terms imposed by an insurer.
The Vehicle MUST NOT:
* be less than 20 years old
* be used to carry corrosive, toxic, explosive or flammable goods.
* be used in airports.
* be used for hire or reward or the carriage of other peoples goods.
* be used for the carriage of people for Hire and Reward –(taxi, hackney, chauffer, vehicle hire)
* be used for Delivery.
* be used for Driving Instruction or Tuition.
* be used for Embassy / Diplomatic Service.
* be modified unless to cater for a disability.
* Any No Claims Bonus entitlement must be in your own name and the expiry date must be within 2 years from cover date.
* Any Named Driving experience will be quoted on an indicative basis only and these quotes will be subject to Insurers acceptance and variable expiry date criteria.
I accept the above assumptions and agree to The First Ireland Data Protection Policy