Classic Car Insurance Quote Assumptions
Your quote is based on the following assumptions. If the following are not true then unfortunately we cannot provide a quote online.
If for any reason you are not able to agree with the assumptions below don't give up on us - we are still very likely to be able to quote. We just need you to call us instead on 01 8820801
The Proposer should:
* be the legal owner and main user of the vehicle.
* be currently resident in the Republic of Ireland and have permanently resided in the Republic of Ireland.
* disclose all material information for all drivers(i.e. information likely to influence the assessment and acceptance of your Proposal). Providing false information could result in claims not being paid and/or your policy being treated as null and void.
* Be a genuine classic car enthusiast and a member of a classic car club
All Drivers should:
* Be aged 25 years or more.
* Hold a full licence (with the exception of the policyholder spouse).
* not suffer from any medical condition which may affect their ability to drive, unless notified to and approved by the Licence authority.
* not have had a proposal declined, cancelled, refused or special terms imposed by an insurer.
The Vehicle MUST NOT:
* be less than 20 years old
* be used to carry corrosive, toxic, explosive or flammable goods.
* be used in airports.
* be used for hire or reward or the carriage of other peoples goods.
* be used for the carriage of people for Hire and Reward –(taxi, hackney, chauffer, vehicle hire)
* be used for Delivery.
* be used for Driving Instruction or Tuition.
* be used for Embassy / Diplomatic Service.
* be modified unless to cater for a disability.
* be mass produced. (Car types such as a Fiat Punto do not qualify under our classic car scheme)
* be the proposers only vehicle
* Any No Claims Bonus entitlement must be in your own name and the expiry date must be within 2 years from cover date.
* Any Named Driving experience will be quoted on an indicative basis only and these quotes will be subject to Insurers acceptance and variable expiry date criteria.
If the details submitted do not qualify under our classic car scheme the quotation provided will be based on our standard private car rates
I accept the above assumptions and agree to The First Ireland Data Protection Policy